Sunday, February 27, 2011

not a dream girl.... a real one. Let her come....

"and Ruth said, Entreat me not to leave thee, or to return from looling after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: they people shall be my people, and thy God my God: Where thou diest,will I die, and there will I be buried; the Lord do so to me, and more also,if aught but death part thee and me." Ruth 1: 16-17

For just today... think of her heart. what is she like? what is her insides about? Is she true, and pure? When she smiles at you does it light up  your world? Do you adore the way her eyes twinkle at you ? Can you tell when HER heart skips a beat? She walks across the room... and bends down kisses my ear. she whispers... "I love you" and walks away. yes I look at her ass.

how peaceful it is. how wonderful it feels. like a soft rain under a beautiful rainbow. promises of never inflicting pain again to you...but having the thing that nourishes your world. your body. your heart, your spirit. Is this "one day over the rainbow"?

It is my world because I want it to exist. someday it will. and I will not dwell on the past. I will have someone that wants me...just the way I am today. they adore me now. not in some dream world. They want to be with me wherever I am at because they love me.

2 comments:

Prairie Girl said...

Yes Amen Cowboy that is the truth. Your happy destiny is upon you..I will hold your knowing for you until you can know it for yourself...But you might have to do the same for me on days when I cannot remember to believe for me...Okay?

SundanceInOK said...

ill be there for you darlin. just hold my hand.. or whatever you need to hold. *wink*... and we will get thru it.