Sunday, February 27, 2011

Me and the Bachelors

Jul 2, 2009 ok so i message a few. This one smokes dope..just an occassional one mind you... and that one has 15 kids, this one smokes...and that one is just plain crazy nuts. ugh. Another ones picture did not reflect who she really was or looked like. it was 40 lbs ago, and im thinking it might be her sister anyway. She says.."well I havent changed that much anyway" ugh. 

And then theres that first meeting. geesh. you know in 15 seconds... that its a no. And once in a while it takes a 2nd date... to know. Meanwhile me and sparky mow the yard. well. I do. sparky just continues being the dog around the house. Elvis the rooster is all thats left now. The coons got to them all one night...so now its just us bachelors. At least the cat s havin some action, she had kittens!

So I talk to God and wonder what weird mysterious plan He has... and how it will be to turn 50 and still live in this desolate place alone. I guess He has something going on up there, that has disallowed the "big Picture". surely its not ME. Im so flexible, and ... whats the opposite of hard headed?.....

I wonder how everyone else is doin ? if you ever have similar thoughts? Myabe your rooster has LOTS of hens... lol. Maybe you like being alone? I wonder how that works. aint got it figured out yet. But Im all over that. Me and the bachelors...go Elvis, go Sparky, go me.

Me and the Bachelors

well at first glance, this internet dating idea sounded so good. just a great idea. But well.. its not so much I think. Y ou sit down, and go thru a big catalog, and look at this one and that one... too fat, too ugly...to fat and to ugly.... and then you feel shallow. lol. but hey, thats what the pictures are for right? If you were car shoppin youd not pick a car that didnt suit you wo uld you? I dont want that station wagon, but boy, its got a great radio in it! NOT.

No comments: