Sunday, February 27, 2011

ugh

Jul 14, 2008

ugh

Current mood:chipper
well, its another exciting day in my life. theres nothing like being dumped twice in the same month! I must have a knack for it! These are the dog days of hot summer here in oklahoma. Im lucky to have picked up a little side job, that keeps me busy though... Im a "Drug Compliance Officer" for  an agency that monitors troubled drug offenders. Thats a fancy word for PEE boy... youve heard of the Water Boy? Well Im peeboy... thats like... the side kick of ...I dunno.. GatorAid man? Anyway  it will keep me busy as I want to be come nite time. I always hated the night time. Especially alone. I cant help but wonder what the rest of this exciting upbeat year can bring. oh and my favorite time of year is yet to come! Thats right.... winter time. The leaves fall off. You have to put out hay, and feed alot. you get to work on the "sexy tractor" alot. and the place turns brown, unless I plant winter wheat...which I cant afford to do this year. Then theres the holidays. oh thank God for those. If I didnt have a special day to be alone oh where oh where would I be? Ive always put up a tree and lights at Christmas time. I have no idea why. I guess its a carry over from when I was a kid. Cold and windy. Wet and ...did I say cold? with a tree that I forget to plug up. no presents. thats for real people. and caroling. they wont come to my house to sing, not since that time I stuck a gun barrel out the door. lol. Well it wasnt loaded! no sense of humor. Waht to you expect when you sing a freakin christmas song about good cheer at a trolls house? chocolate? And it goes on... new years day, and oh my. the big one.... Valentines Day! oh yeah. Im so looking forward to this roller coaster ride into the future of 08/09!!
I do too have a good attitude! ugh.

No comments: