Sunday, February 27, 2011

bitch on a rope!

Feb 25, 2009

bitch on a rope!

today was such a nice day, i decided to go outside and take a walk. But everytime I moved wrong, my ribs hurt.  you see I was helpin a friend move something very heavy..(500 lbs) and it slipped and the corner caught me in the ribs. I think i cracked one... it even makes my back hurt. no deep breaths, no sneezing, and NO coughing! But a mild walk is ok. On the way back, I noticed a calf that was on top of the storm celler (OUTSIDE the fence). the little bitch. lol. it was almost dark or I coulda just shooed her in a gate, but it would take to long to shut gates, and unlock this one..and all that. so I cornered her inside the chicken run, and got a rope, and roped her. Thats when I remembered that Ihurt. lol. I did most of the dragging. And I didnt think about the pain much, until after I got the rope off her. Then I discovered I needed to breathe.. i couldnt... so I coughed. Remind me to just open the gates in the dark next time! Times like these need to be shared with someone!

No comments: