Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bulls and People

Sep 16, 2008

Can a "kitchen retard" draw a check?


Photo of Sundance Kid

Sundance's Blog

New blog postWrite a Blog Post
Sundance Kid (Sundance) | blog on MyspaceShare your blog

 
  •  
  • Bulls and people. ugh. Ever notice the similarities? I have a bull, his name isyou know these people that draw these monthly checks? you knwo the ones that are smarter then me, and dont have to work, cuz they are "disabled"? well.. Im a kitchen retard. I wonder if I could draw a check on that? I made an executive decision, thats right. I put my foot down. and I decided that I was gonna make me some chocolate chip cookies. This was awhile back, but I figured, I dont need some woman to take care of me! Ill just do the recipie on the back of the chip sack. sounds easy. ok cool. So.. I get all the stuff out... and thats when I discovered what how disabled I am in the kitchen. I had long ago decided that Id keep the flour and sugar in these big glass jars, that used to be used for big big pickle jars! then there would be no bugs or problems! Im so smart. and when I tried to get the flour out... uh, the measureing scoop would not fit into the jar. that meant I had to use a smaller one, but that is not the same size as the size the recipie called for! so I decidded to use the smaller one, and then pack it in the bigger one! then on the way OUT of the jar with the flour, it got caught.... (never jerk a measuring cup wiht flour in it).. and poof. It looked like a bomb went off. I looked like Casper.... and flour was everywhere. I did get the cookies made, but for some reason they were not as good. And the mess was...well. a mess. Why doesnt hte recipies have a video or at least some pictures? or maybe some special packaging with special instructions for us special people?

No comments: