Sunday, February 27, 2011

stupid stuff I do

Mar 12, 2009

stupid stuff I do

ok.. I have done it again... caught myself doing something so stupid, that I had to laugh about it later. Come on now... I know there are others out there that have done similar things... unless I am really an Alien living among an outside species! I was talking to my friend jenner... and had recently gotten a coffee maker Id loaned to her back. But I coujldnt find the cord! I told her...Jenner... the cord is gone..where did you put it? you lost it? where is it? she kept saying... its in the back, its in the back. WEll?? I looked at the back. not there. Then she used the words..."in the cord keeper"... now jenner is from wisconsin, and they just almost speak a different language..(and I think IM the alien?) so I asked..what the hell is a cord keeper? And she then explained there is a (secret hidden) compartment in the back that the cord is stored in. duh. SO.... today, and I just happened to be talking to jenner again.... I noticed that I needed to resize the picture on the tv. I needed the right remote. Now I have had this same tv system for 5 years... so I started looking for this 4th remote. you know...one for DISH, one for this one for that... I looked all over. Under the couch, in the kitchen... and of course jen gets the play by play description.. Where the hell is tha t 4th remote? Then I realized... ugh. I dont have 4 remotes. I have 3 remotes. thats why I couldnt find it! it dont exist!! DUMASS! ugh. sure enough on the 3rd remote.... i found the resize the picture button.. More laughter from jenner.  ok maybe this is one of those days where im not on all 8 cylinders again.... hmmm

No comments: