Sunday, February 27, 2011

Elvis has left the building

Jul 14, 2009

Elvis has left the building


ok i did it. finally i did it. i forgot ONE time to shut the stupid door to the hen h ouse, and now Elvis has indeed left the building.... in a coons mouth. yep. EP is dead. I already miss his crowing. he would run right up to the back door, and start crowing while he ate the cats food. ugh.

Then the AC to the police car went out...thats $445.16 .. then not least but last... I somehow for the first time in my life, lost cash. ugh. about $160 must of fell out of my pockets of my shorts. so. what a day. momma said thered be days like this..days like this... lol.

ok. well. i have cool air now. i have money...2 bucks. lol. and I have nothing to have to be home by dark for now ... just locke up th ehen house and forget it. no more hens for awhile!

I still have my fav cat. If I can have a cat that I can call a favorite that is. Blackie is still around. all the rest of my 8 cats are gone/dead or beamed up by Elvis i guess. maybe they didnt like dogfood. sparkys still here. good thing he dont have thumbs, or hed be driving the new ac car down the road to better dog food.

so when all these crappy things happen... remember to repeat the following phrase..:

scooby scooby do!!  now... you cant really treat crappy days seriously if your reciting scooby phrases can you? I dont think so.  oh well. the week is half over, and its gonna cool down to the mid 90s here...

thats how it is... here in oklahoma today.
scooby scooby dooo!

No comments: