Sunday, February 27, 2011

What I learned this Year 2009

Jul 28, 2009

What I learned this year...

its half way into the year of 2009. the year of 2008 was the best year of my life, but I have to pause about this time of year, to evaluate what things i have learned this year.

that some blogs are funny, some are serious. funny ones are appreciated more.
how to install a dishwasher w/o flooding the floor.
how to install a overhead microwave/venthood w/o burning ME up...or hte house.
how to love a dog. How to wait on things I cant see, w/o going crazy...ok...crazier.
To enjoy good times, as they just do not last...except as a memory in your heart.
That Elvis really has left the building...
to love with all my heart, body, and soul. To give up something because i love it enough to let it go.
How to make a carport completely disappear.
That chocolate comes in high protein bars...
that some people just choose to live in their fear...
that being beautiful on the outside is just as important as being beautiful on the inside. (it is too!)
that someday over the rain bow.... is still a dream... that may never come true.
that God works very slowly when it comes to hard heads.... maybe so itll soak in or something. ugh.
that hitting a tractor wheel with yoru fist because it is stuck will break your hand.
that I am tougher then I thought I was..i mean... just as tough as I knew I was. yeah.
that the truck runs better on ice when its in 4wd.
that you can arrest 5 people in one night.
that even when those you love are gone, they are not really gone. not in Sundances World anyway..
that it still can be a 70 deg difference in the weather in oklahoma in a 24 hour period.
that there might be one person that is more stubborn then I am.
that cats really are naughty aliens from another world that were banned as punishment to earth... for the rest of their lives. (field goal!)
that running is not the answer...


im looking forward to the list of things I have yet to learn the rest of this year.

No comments: