Sunday, February 27, 2011

Closed Caption Monster!

Closed Caption Monster!

ok.. i hate me. i do this ...i get so bored... sitting here watching tv...and I decided Id try something. silly me. ive managed to slim down to 2 remotes to work this stupid tv.. but I figured hey, wouldnt it be nice if when someone called, I could mute it, and still see the words. you know. ...and know how the movie ended... I can do this right? ugh. After all Im an accomplished man. College degree and all that. So i started looking at the longer remote..the one that controls the sound. Finally I see something called CC. and Sound options.. and this closed caption crap. Well i pushed something..and the words started coming across the screen. Trouble is, they keep coming! even when the sound is NOT muted! I finally got it to display in english. ugh. but I cant get it BACK to normal...or only when i mute it. ugh!! wheres a teenager when you need one? I should be able to do this ..im not 50 yet! you only lose your electronic talents, and start sitting on your balls when your 50 dammit! I should have one more good  year! Maybe Ill shoot this one...that always took care of my problems in the past... i been needin one of those flat screen things anyway. Well im gonna let the CC (i thought it was CC rider...not!)  button cool down...then try it again. stupid words are in the way!! ugh!!!

No comments: