Sunday, February 27, 2011

update and life

Well..im sure that the people that used to follow my blogs will not find me here. I used to post and blog regularly on myspace, but when it changed...I just went to Facebook.. and now here I am. So I will not blog here.

I have nto written a blog or teh way my day went in quite sometime. about a year I guess. In that time, i reunited with my california dream girl.... and have been dumped by her yet once again. Im learning a new way of thinking, and a new way of life.  I am ready to accept life alone, if that is what God has for me.

i give a special thank you to my very special "prairie girl" whos letters I have taken from her tumbleweeds, and melted over her words. perhaps...someday, ill melt over her lips. I plan on it.

1 comment:

Prairie Girl said...

I feel very heavy in my heart after visiting your other space Sundance Cowboy...
I believe you know how I see you. I do not believe it makes a difference to how you see yourself, but I feel you do truly see me so.... I will share with you something I have recently learned.. It has brought me brief moments of peace when I hurt to badly to breathe.. And they say that even one moment will be enough to make a change...
Angels on your body.

“A part of my being already knows that I no longer need to believe that I need this woman
(pause… breathe)
and that part of my being is willing to inform the rest of me now...
it is now doing so... my psyche, body, and spirit are receiving the information.....
information transfer is now complete”