Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Another Days Journey

 the ground is uneven, it usually is. I just seem to continue on. the sun sets..and I feel the weather change alittle. its alittle cooler and i feel a breeze that sends a chill to my bones. its this way everytime. I wonder what I will see that is different this time ?  tonight I will camp, and try to stay warm. the fire is here... and I hope to maybe find something left over in my bags to eat. Im not very hungry, I am just hungry for something i must learn. I feel if I dont learn it ..I will be forced to continue this journey...possible forever. The flames feel good, and as I sit, i think of what I have learned this day. I notice my wounds are only bleeding just alittle. This is a good thing. Ive often wondered if I could just bleed to death, but so far it has not happend.

The morning brings a bright sunrise... beautiful. But dont look at it very long, elseyour eyes will hurt. Todays travel will maybe encounter something new... a new sight, a new trail, a new experience. It may bring rain, or fire, or even blood. hows that song go? "ive seen fire and I ve seen rain, ive seen sunny days I thought would never end..ive seen lonely times when I could not find a friend...but I always thought Id see you again".  you know the way it goes. And I look at the sunrise again...

I look forward to todays journey. Let healing begin, the bleeding stop, and the joy from within shine again. maybe I ll find another tumblweed with another loving message in it today.

1 comment:

WindRider said...

Did you find that tumbleweed? or maybe a friend to ((hug)) the hurt away? Smile for me Sundance... I can see your light shining through