Tuesday, March 29, 2011

its a conspiracy.

last night I decided to get a new ecliptical machine. it weighed a ton...and the walmart guy they drug out of the back of the store to help us... stunk with BO! but we got it home... and I drug it thru the front door. It should have dawned on me then... that this might be an underground movement by Dr. Evil and nazi people to kill me from within and "make it look like an accident"... but it just didnt. that short bus syndrome again. ugh. So i drug it in... and got the  box open. youll nevre believe it...there was 1000 parts in there. all individually wrapped. It finally did....dawn on me... that something was just not right. After I got all the parts unwrapped and organized..(the capricorn in me).. it then took me about 2 hours, some cussin... some prayin.. and toward the end...I think ...i saw that swatstik nazi Dr. Evil symbol... stuck on the machine somewhere. So... i slept... dreaming of evil bad guys with skimpy gay mustaches (hitler) trying to make me exercise. When I awoke I was determined NOT to let this spooke me. after all..I spent a ton of cash on this. you know...50 yr old... weather getting better... get al buff. make the ol ticker get better and all that. So.. I got on the thing and selected "weight loss #1". NOT a good idea. i survived it... and now ill inhale all the  ibprofen I can find....im learning though. tomrrow Ill have a towel, and some water before I get started. wont be long, and Ill completely dominate this !! yeah! *roar* yeah.

ok. now back to reality. The weather is changing...then changing again.... I struggle with letting go of the past.. something about true love last forever, and stupid romantic shit like that. I pray and wait.... and I try not to be negative. I expect...ill at some point... get used to being alone. Maybe I can get another stupid dog someday. maybe one that will not headbutt a truck going down the road. So ..lets see. what else is new.. hmm. oh thats right...nothing. country boy...dirt road... but great sunsets. maybe I can learn to sing on this kareokee thingy, and become some kind of famous youtube movie star. yeah.

Still no tumble weeds....

No comments: