Monday, March 21, 2011

times and what they are to us...

well. its been a few days since I wrote. I found a tumbleweed today...and read the message. Im glad Im not the only person that hurts and has bad days. My internet is finally fixed! yep, i can actually answer email, and download this page!

I had a week of trying times and much frustration. A week of mistakes, and a true sense of loss. before this.. i lost my best friend. ol sparks got run over by the only stupid truck that came down the road all day long. I guess God wanted that dog...or ...didnt want me to have him anymore. I was grateful to have him for the two years I enjoyed him. Ive off the merry go round though.... off all single sites, and not a date for two weeks. I dotn even have a date lined up.

sometimes you wonder why things happen the way that they do. .. to often we cant figure it out, because we want what we want to happen...in fact we wnat it so bad that we lose sight of why ...these things are happening? make sense? So harvest when it is havest time, and plant when it is planting time. and the other times... seem to be waiting times. Im not real high on this waiting thing.

but oh well. as for now, i think ill go to prairie kitchen and get me soem biscuts and gravy, and eggs. yeah. and coffee. yeah.

2 comments:

SundanceInOK said...

ok dang it. how did I manage to "follow" myself? wtc? (crap) just great. im leading myself.

WindRider said...

Hang in there Handsome... waitin' times can be very trying...(trust me I know!) but good things come to those who wait & patience is a virtue.
I do truly understand((Hugs))