Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wine and horses.

dont you hate it when  you try to communicate with someone that is just drunk?  drunk texting, drunk facebookin... and just plain ol drunk phone calls. i wonder if they think you don tknow? Im amazed at how long it takes me to get my rose colored glasses off, and just look and listen...for what they are saying. or if it makes sense. ..or if the words are slurred so bad I cant freakin understand them!! maybe I could issue a ticket... you know. TUI ...texting under the influence? or maybe add a fine to their phone bill... for slurred talking. you know its hard to be sexy ...when you have to ask what ? what? speak plainly!!  I was told.."but Im cute".. yes. you are. so are baby tigers. But they will eat you later. Wine seems to be the thing with the ladies. wine and horses. wth? i dont have a thing against either...but comon. how about some common sense? at least they dont drink and ride the horses...

well its so windy here...tonight I took a walk as I usually do. I viewed the hen house, and the "cafe" .. which is just alittle shelter I put th e chickens food out under. I remember who was with me when tha thappened, and what we named it. I do not understand how things can change so much in just a matter of days, weeks or months. I thought that things of the heart were much more permanent. As i walked, i noticed many more memories...they seem to appear before my eyes in each place I looked. From flower beds, to watering systems, to the green gate, to painting this and that. I think if I would have had a glass of wine i might of drank it myself. ha.  I talked to God as usual .... i guess I dont get to keep that "puppy in the window".. ever. not ever...i just get to pet them. have a few good memories... and watch them disappear. wheres the wine? lets text somebody and see how long it takes them to figure out its just drunk text sext talk?

ok david letterman. make me laugh. do soemthing.

No comments: