Friday, February 28, 2014

yay me.

gm all yall. that's okie for hey.
well yesterday was to o busy to type about. its 6 am ish.... so I have a bit of time today. Maybe itll slow up today. Yesterday I had speeders that cussed me out..course they bought the ticket...and a fat woman that sat down in the floor of her house and couldn't get up... and lets not mention how she somehow avoided not sitting on a dog turd... yes it was that nasty.  I had a controlled burn... in other words a fire in the city limits. I couldn't get the fire chief...ha... to answer. so I went out and looked it over myself. before giving the owner permission to light it.... wondering if it was a huge brush pile..or a tiny one. it was sorta medium. I thought well...he has a water hose there. So I told him to lighter up...and call 911 if it got out of hand. I didn't mention that he was in a wheelchair did I? maybe he didn't park a wheel on the hose.... I didn't hear from anyone and did not see a lot of smoke.. so it must of been ok. I stopped a guy the other day.... but somehow lost his license! I looked everywhere...I noted it was going to expire in 2 days.. I had to tell the driver u.mmmmm... I hate to tell you this...but ...your DL is....well... gone. I wetn to the station and searched the car...I finally found the edge of a DL sticking up! I finally got it...and gave it to the driver... who said..."this is great..but its not mine". I never did find that fellas DL...but seems I did find the chief of police in stonewall, ok.'s DL... it was his. what are the chances? maybe if I make enough mistakes...Ill grown into the best small town cop ever. lol. Then I had a meeting....with the chief. for once I am not in trouble... someone else is having "growing pains" ...its about time .. im tired of my spankins. maybe ive grown into a full fledged traffic cop that needs little or no direction (except for losing DLs while sitting still in my squad car)... yay me. I also vacuumed the car out... and today I get to clean the vinyl dash. yay me again!

this dang curser has jumped to different places 3 times already. wonder what s up with that. So.. I said my prayers, I ate my oats...thanks to my little wifey who got up late but made it anyway. bless her little heart... and I have lunch in a sack! yay wife! ok yay is the buzz word today. its Friday! yay Friday! its pay day!! yay money! I love you yay yay yay. okok. too much caffeine. I swear it was only one cup. a big cup.

sigh. I guess I should go now, and finish the important inner office work... and do the criminal minds game on FB... I have mysteries to solve. My butt cheeks are sore. Maybe it was because of the vacuuming I did in the car? hmmm. Idk.... or maybe the getting in and out of the car so much.

Anyway... have a great day... its going to be cold the weekend... and maybe ice. Im running very low on hay. maybe itll last thru this long neverending winter. itll be close. I need to buy more lick this weekend. almost out of that too. one more tub should do it. things at the ranch are ok... fences are up. kt seems to be taking care of the home well. and james seems to be looking after the rest. he put out hay for me too. Were busy and tired ..when we get home from work. I made myself vacuum the house last night, but I was dead tired. I hear it thundering outside.  I guess its gonna rain.

that's my life in Oklahoma. later!

No comments: