Monday, March 3, 2014

how do you get frozen juice out??

Good morning peeps... I say peeps because it sounds so impersonal... and since I know there s no one out there that reads this mess I type... well then peeps is good for me. I had a good weekend..i can see good positive changes in both her and I, and this transition of marriage after being single for so many years is just a tad smoother. I have my reasons why I believe this is going this way, but Ill keep those to myself. IT was a very very cold start at 5 degrees with snow and a bit of ice. We had Thunder snow or ThunderIce... last night. Only in Oklahoma... does it thunder, and snow /sleet at the same time. its like a cross between a thunderstorm and a snow storm all in one.

Everyone knows that Im such a retard in the kitchen.. I swear I do everything awkwardly and mostly wrong in the kitchen. I can manage to open a can  (with my manual opener not t he auto matic one .. which is the can opener from hell) and stir ..the simple things. I decided I would help her mix up frozen orange juice. I asked how... she said.... really?  your 52 yrs old and you never mixed frozen juice? nope...never. now why would I? I just buy the stuff already made in a carton or jug or something.  so anyway... I looked at this tube of frozen stuff to be put in a pitcher and then fill it with 3 thingys of water and mix. ok. cool. first problem. it would not come out of the tube container. hmm. I squeezed it. nothing. it was partially thawed.. let me think. GOT it..! ill poke a hole in th eother end ..it should come right out. I poked 3. it did come right out. but when I filled the tube thingy with water 3 times... it of course leaked out the 3 holes. alittle messy.... wonder how its supposed to be done? I held myfinger of the h oles and did it anyway. My first frozen juice accomplishment! She made fun of me until I reminded her that she helped me in the shop as I was putting gas in the log splitter... she handed me an empty can of gas...and I suggested how about the one with gas in it? But I really think shes more at home in the shop than I am in the kitchen.

dogs dogs dogs. I knew she had them when I married them... but they were never so under my feet before! theres odie...whos personality is just like his name... and ky-ann... whos the biggest pain in the ass ever... part husky I think...very vocal...but kind of entertaining... and scout an aging long haired little dog, and then the old man...peanut..whos about 13 yrs old . a weenie dog. he doesn't see so well, and has some bad days. His worst characteristic is he pees everywhere on everything. If I could get away with it..Id have 4 deep holes dug in the back yard...no...in someone elses back  yard... and poof. but oh well. In may...ill lose the 2 biggest ones... as they go with the stepdaughter getting married.

So when I cut wood on sat at the ranch and split some... I guess my new chain saw pooted out on me. I have to take it in and see what the deal is. Get a couple of sharp chains too. It was a good workout, but there is plenty of tree left in that old oak. now my back hurts... this getting old crap really sucks. Good thing no one speeds in this town when theres snow on the hwy...I can hardly get out of the stupid squad car!

ok enough of this... my world is getting better. I can see a hope for happiness now. I function so much better with someone then w/o someone. I have hay left. the cows are good. I have new lick out. things are good. well mostly good. most of the problems I have come from within myself... I  cause them. So I can eliminate them.

that's about it in my world. winter is about to end....taking its time... and spring will bring the tornadoes.... lets do this!
later!

No comments: