Friday, March 28, 2014

Perspectives with feelings are like sucker fishys

goodmorning invisible world. Since the world is invisible from here, theres no use in correcting my words and typing here right? Funny how perspective changes everything. from my keyboard, the world out there is invisible because my stats tell me no one is looking. There fore.... it s invisible.
I was thinking... I do that sometimes... that with different perspectives come different feelings. For example... if you feel things... when you see or hear something familiar, like say...a voice that uses a certain tone... and it reminds you of a bad time in your past...because  you've heard that tone before... and then poof, you have feelings... that come ... feelings that you have to deal with. I see this as a perspective... this is how you see (or in this case heard) it... and since you see it this way... you feel a certain way. I see "feelings" like those little sucker fishes that attach themselves to a BIG fish... they just come with it... big fish comes... they come too. SO.... IF you could change your perspective.. you could have different feelings! In other words, you could change your feelings and not have to deal with those yucky feelings that take up so much of your time.... Instead of dealing with feelings so much every time you see or hear something.... change your perspective ONE time... for good... and poof. IF anyone is reading this... and wants to know how to do this...or know more of it...than maybe  you will make a comment, and the world will cease to be invisible for me here at my keyboard. My perspective will change...and thus.... I will feel different about blogging.

The sun is up in my little town where I work. I have made one stop before the sun came up... I just wanted to see the pretty police lights come on in the dark. ha. Things are better today...not as good as they were, but better.

It is going to about sunny and about 60 deg today. I gambled and wore long sleeves. I heard the rooster this morning, and it reminded me of "home". With that, came feelings... I miss certain things. (theres that perspective thing again). So Ill have to remember that although I like the sound of a rooster, I hated living alone alone alone in the remote country. Once I change that... ill smile each time I hear the rooster... and I wont miss the country... because I will instantly remember what it was like ....isolated, lonely, empty, pointless, and a waste of my life. (if I could ve shared it now..with someone...that would have been different, but for some reason God did not have that planned for me.)

Well, I better run. I know morning traffic is speeding. I can feel it. lol. later all yall invisible  peeps!

No comments: