Monday, March 10, 2014

the hardest weekend

Well ... its Monday. This has been the hardest weekend ever. Problems since last Thursday. It was the worst time of my life. So... t his is a hard weekend. I am not quite sure what to say this morning. The time change occurred .. so its like 5 am instead of 6 am... but I supposed Ill get used to it. I smoked my pipe yesterday...first time in 8 months. It wasn't all that good. 

My prayer is for intervention. I think nothing less than God Himself intervening in our lives will save the situation that He led us into. I know that He has never let me down...and I expect nothing less than that this time either. I don't call him "Savior" for nothing.

I am not sure what else to write. Jack is doing well at kcs. We celebrated her bday...we ate at polos. Kt seems to be doing well. I didn't hear from her t his weekend... and did not go out to the farm.

Sometimes ...like now... I feel just like my old tree. It didn't make it ...

No comments: