Tuesday, February 4, 2014

its been awhile

WEll. Look whos back? Ill make this short and sweet, and promise to come back now to follow up. A quick update on my life. My last post was I believe over a year ago. On Jan 1 , 2014, I got married! Yes that's right. no not to the California girl. To a pretty blonde that ive known all my life,  but never took the time to get close to.!

Also...as if that's not enough to floor ya... I have moved. I no longer live in the country. Now I lease that to my daughter and her soon to be husband.... and I moved in with "her".

Ill be back soon. It took awhile to find this account, and to remember the log in procedure and the pass and all that. Ive got it down now.

There is probably NO one left that reads this as its been sooo long. But if you do show some sign of life! Are you out there tumble weed? blow this way abit...

that's all for now. Its hard to believe... but God really does have a plan.

No comments: