Monday, February 24, 2014

today has a sucky start

well its been a few days. the last 4 days I was in t town...getting all trained up on how to tell if your drunk enough to arrest when ur driving. turns out that when the class title says "wet lab" it means wet bar...and you get to interact and test real drunks. it was interesting. she came with me... which made things much nicer. we stayed at a motel, which made it expensive, but it was a mini get away, and she shopped and we did see her son there while we were there.

today is a down day. things happened and words spoken that hurt. Ill let that stand for itself. Its a depressing time..this Monday. The valentine roses are dead and thrown away... the special words on the cart don't mean as much today as they did a week ago. my day started early... and it was a lonely start. Its a day of thought and prayer.. at least for me it is.

I saw mandy yesterday. she was a happy kitty. the cows were good. Ruthann looked good. the fences are up. it was a nice day ... hay is out. I checked the lick..its getting low. ill need another soon. I don't have a lot more to say... soon it should start raining. I hope. If it does not...I may just sell out of the cow business...for good. Its a lot of work, to have drought kicking my ass too.

At least I got coffee this morning. I would say this sad start to the day would mean I would stop typing and spreading all this freaking sunshine around here...but what else would I do sitting in this small "police station".  just sit here? I could turn the tv on I guess. I could go pour a cup of coffee. wait.. ok. I poured it. when it warms up a bit, ill go get gas in the work car. I noticed it was low. kc went to the circus ....she won tickets on the radio station. she was f unny. she sent me pictures of elephants. she loves elephants for some reason. any way it was funny.  I know she was excited.

ok ill find something else to do. this is my life today in Oklahoma... maybe this Monday will improve.

No comments: