Wednesday, February 26, 2014

gm ..a usual start to the day.

good morning invisible peeps. I see I had ONE viewer on yesterdays blog. yay me! lol. Maybe they read something worth while, and got a perspective on something that will help them some how. probably not. lol

today has promising outlook... I made my first stop already this morning. its sun shine...but very cold at 19 deg this morning. its an 8 to 5 day today...so im hoping it will pass qu ickly.. and Ill enjoy the day. Ill have to get gas to finish the day in the squad car today. In case you haven't p icked up on it... I am currently working as a traffic police officer in a small town.

I have nothing too new to write about... just the usual grind of life. I swear this cursor has a life of its own...it just jumps from this line to a whole other part of the page...and starts typing there... I have to correct it and put it back and keep typing... must be something in this lap top ...the way I lay my hands on it... that causes it or something. Anyway... I plan to be thankful for all I see and do, and be loving to those around me as much as possible. While I write speeding citations.

I promise to write something more interesting later. lol.
this is todays start in Oklahoma... later!

No comments: