Monday, February 17, 2014

Val weekend ended

Its hard to believe it when it is so good. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. Usually when I do this, eventually the shoe does drop. So I think this time I will fool the powers that be, and expect it to continue on. no shoe dropping here. Only good times, warm and fuzzy love yous. And money coming my way. yeah.

Im sitting here semi conscious in the wee morning hours before daylight. that would be 634 am to all yall that don't know it... ive had one cup, but apparently need more of a kick. I just don't wanna pee all freaking day long. I wonder if coffee does this to anyone else? 

ok back now... I have this little lap top... and if you are typing along at warp speed, suddenly for no reason, it will do something...and it happens so fast... you cant stop it. Suddenly I was outside and off of my blog...and finally found my way back. Luckily, the program here saved this as a draft so I didn't have to start over. My laptop is possessed.

Over the weekend, we "dog sat". its not enough...that we have 2 large dogs of the step daughters, and 2 little dogs of the wifes... but we dogsat a great dane, and a small terrior of some sort. The dane was.. well.. buffalo like...and the little dog had this screechy little irritating laugh. It was a high pitched grate on your nerves kind of thing. I wonder why the owners hasn't c ut its screechy little throat yet? They were ok I guess... but they did not play well with the other 2 big dogs. None of them understand that when the mini buffalo barks, its playing... not fighting. It was semi entertaining. There were no "accidents" in the house, so that is good. So.. dogs out... truck gone... and a nice church service. I swear the preacher was actually funny when he spoke about marriage. After all it was the valentines day sermon. What I remember the most was him saying....Accept each others differences. Differences can work together for the good. Embrace them. They can complete what is not within you alone....to complete. I hope that made sense. I thought about that... and I think he is right. I wondered why God put me with someone so different than me. Mr. Structure by the rules at home.... with ms gypsy easy come easy go at home. ugh.  But I am going to let go and Trust Him and watch Him work this. This should be good.

We went to the Val dance. I bought her ONE drink. that's it. It must of been strong. I knew she was over the limit, when while we were dancing she grabbed my hand and put it on her ass, and then farted while she giggled. Yep. toast. not my hand... her. Yep..toasted after one drink. ill have to be a better care taker than that. She did get me a nice very loving and sweet Vday card. with red boxers. and what followed was nice too. ha.

The weather has changed, and its very nice now. in the 60s. Im glad of that... supposed to be nice all week long. Nothing huge happened to me.... but it was a very nice loving weekend. I needed that. I a sure she did too. Her parents were recognized for being married 65 years. That's longer than I am old. I guess it would behoove me to learn from him. When I commented to him, he leaned over and whispered "its a lot of work"... I thought... dang it. no secrets of the ninja married here...

its about time to go out and set the car alarm off. Someone lost the "fob" to the cop car, so each time I unlock the car it goes off. So every morning, anyone around gets to hear this horn going off. IT lasts just long enough for me to start it...then goes off.  I found one fob, and put a new battery in it, but as luck would have it, it was the OTHER cop car... so he don't have to hear his horn now.

Lets tackle this Monday, and conquer all. God go with me.

No comments: