Tuesday, February 18, 2014

can you believe my life now?

GM peeps. Actually Im talking to myself, as there is no longer anyone that views this. But hey, I talked to myself for years right? sometimes they were pretty good conversations. except when that one high pitched voice started answering me. man he was irritating.

So my lovely bride accidently slept in and did not fix me oats for breakfast. man. I knew that would happen. But she did get up when I came into the room after showering to dress, and fixed me coffee. I had a couple of choc chip muffins instead. It was ok. She tries hard. Im l ucky to have her. and shes lucky to have me ... yeah. yeah that's it. ok enough of that or the voices may come back. ha.

well I made it to work. I work alone... mostly. And that is not so bad anymore. Im getting used to it. I just have to remember to be flexible and no t get to used to my little agenda here. Im glad all Ive run into is a few traffic speeders, and a lost dog or two... little stuff.

Sometimes I cant believe my life. I so remember the many many times I was near without hope of change. I knew it could change, but it hadn't in so many  years... that it was just hard to see "around the corner". I knew...that when it came to other people...it just took longer for God to prepare things.
And then when it happens...you wonder why He decided to put  you with this person...who is really very different than you are. Im thankful He didn't put me with someone just l ike me. can you imagine what a bore that would be? and how that might turn out? But instead there are differences. some big, some small. But I will accept and appreciate those differences. And I will allow them to complete my life. They can counter balance me. I can use her strengths in areas that I am weak in. If we were weak in the same areas, it would be such a struggle. I choose to trust her. Trust is a huge word. Its action.

I went out to the car and unlocked it... as usual the alarm goes off.... until I can get the key in the ignition and turn it on. Wish I could find the fob that goes with the car.... I called myself in as 10-8. Maybe I will brew a pot of coffee. I downloaded a few marriage pics... maybe Ill play with them.

Ill be going tonight to Tulsa to take 3 days of training classes. Luckily my wife...(yes my wife!) will be going with me. Im so lucky. Shes taking off work just to be with me.... maybe we can make a fun thing out of it. Ill try my hand at inserting a pic of her and I getting married.

I think it worked. My my... how life has changed for me. If your reading this ..and you have read my past blogs ...since around 2009.... and you read of my ups and downs, and heartaches and  hopeless thoughts...saturated with a bit of humor here and there...then you know... how my life has changed. If mine can change....so can yours. something to think about.





No comments: