Friday, February 14, 2014

angry little blue birds

Yesterday was a good day, except for one little problem I had. I  decided that I would take the cop car to the car wash... it was a nice sunny day, so I went and acquired some quarters from city hall. The car wash was a simple thing in this small town. It had one switch. it said R ... W. Rinse Wash. I thought this was funny... and then I dropped all my quarters. I picked them up, and when I raised up, I hit my head on the metal coin thingy. I thought ..that was a stupid move sundance, and fed the coins in. It hurt fairly bad as I noticed the little blue birds flying around my head around the edge of the fog which was affecting my vision. The little turd birds were tweeting.."thats what you get for making fun of the car wash". I was ok with all this... until as I was washing the car... blood dripped over my sunglasses into my eye. Then I was pissed. I had to waste the quarters and abandon my car wash effort. I leaned over....and walked to the nearest office nearby... and found a small room where I washed up. Took for freakin ever to stop the bleeding. But no stitches. yay. I only got about 3 drops of blood on my uniform. another yay. It could've been worse. Ill remember RW when I use that the next time. dang I wasted a whole page on a split head tale...

Yesterdays total was 1 citation and 4 warnings. Today.. is going to be a very nice day weather wise.. and its pay day to boot. Its also Valentines day. I thought I had it all covered, getting 5 sets of val thingys.complete with little stuffed bears... and ordered roses for the wife to be delivered today at her work. But, I discovered I FORGOT to get a stupid card. I hope I can get a stupid card somewhere in this small town. I hope. Tonight should be fun.... steak.. dancing... and...well. If were not too tired. lol.

I tried to sing church choir music on the way in..i have some CDs that are the songs we will be singing in choir. Maybe I can actually learn the words.

Im thinking that I am liking this job pretty good. I am p raying about a job in my home town even though its only 24 miles here to this town to work. It would be cool to be local. Then I could have lunch sometimes with the wife...and run errands if I needed to.

I had one cup of coffee.. maybe Ill make a pot and have another. Im cutting down to about 2 cups instead of 4 or 5... per day here. I think I have ceased to be much of an entertainment to the central dispatch and scanner "listeners"... as Im making fewer mistakes on the radio. I no longer call in my location to them with unknown streets.... or id myself as "Allen 8". There is no 8. this is a 3 officer force. lol. So ill keep being Allen 3.

ok. I think ive caught up on the usual stuff that has happened. I wish I could get some pics on this puter so I could insert one now and then. Ill work on that. I like to use the pics I personally have taken..

I see im alone in cyber land. it appears no one has viewed me lately. Ill have to start being funny or something to catch an audience. They are missing out...I could be somebody really famous ya know. That's about all I have for this morning. Im glad I have this place to share my thoughts and start my day out. Ive talked to God, and Im ready to keep on in this direction...whatever direction that is. Im happy to be married , and have my partner to share everything with.  I remember many many nights and days...cold... no one to snuggle to... or talk to. Now to find ways to improve what I have ... if I can.
that's how it is in Oklahoma today.

No comments: