Thursday, February 13, 2014

2 angels advice.

well good morning world. or rather good afternoon. Yesterday was so busy, I didn't have time to write a thing. I intended to write t his am, but it got busy again. Busy is good. Today the sunshine is out! yah! The morning started.. whether I was ready for it or not... I warmed up the poe leece car, .. im so glad the heater started working. Amazing what putting alittle antifreeze in it will do! After it was warm and toasty, I went on rounds. I gave one warning early, and I wrote one to a guy doing 49 in a 35. He won the prize. Too bad he had a CDL and was in his company truck. oh well. That's what a retired parole officer does when he takes a job working traffic in a small town.

I had a visitor in the station today. He just wanted to talk. I had one yesterday too. I wondered what was said that both shared? maybe they were angels. as I think of it...I realize they both talked to me of my new wife and marriage. They just kept asking questions about me..until they learned I was newly married. Both touched on changes, and that it was ok to change...and it was pointed out to me that just because parenting styles are different, doesn't make it a bad thing. One even asked about her kids.. he said.. "did they turn out alright?...... well then.... she did something right didn't she?" okok. Sometimes the little things just bug the crap out of me.

Im trying to loosen up here... but I still say some man... even a future son in law... should not leave his truck in my driveway for a week. bugs me to death. I guess I can stew on it...and bite my lip, or I can just be the butthole everyone thinks I am anyway, and tell him to move it. And not do this again w/o talking to me. Not my wife. ME. Im the only who cares anyway.

So I ate 2 wraps... that my pretty wife made for me. I could probably just eat one and be ok. maybe Ill suggest that. I don't want to start gaining weight on this job. .. Well one more day this week, and its pay day to boot. im on the downhill run. Not a lot of things happening...as far as soul searching goes.. just the changes im dedicated to making ... getting used to life as a married man after being single.. getting used to a new job, being used to seeing my farm home lived in by someone else...  used to dogs in the house... clutter I never had before, mail...who would think that mail is an item that's an issue. ugh. Ill adjust, and so will she. That woman must love me. Its hard to get my mind around that. I asked her this morning what was the best part of me...she said..."the way you love me". sigh.

ok enough mushy warm n fuzzys. its time to fight crime. Or just watch it drive by to another town. Maybe Ill get another big time traffic violation. hey the other day someone locked themselves out of their car. I got to break into that. woo hooo. No I didn't break the window. this time.

This is the world of Sundance in Oklahoma today .

No comments: