Friday, April 29, 2011

things that go bump in the night..

i was just almost asleep. i swear. all tucked in... david letterman was over. then iheard it... the sounds of a woman.. like hse was hurting.. and she was outside my window somewhere. i thought no way, im hearin ghings...i ve lived here 8 yrs, and never heard tha tsound before. I crept up and cracked th ewindow to my bedroom an dpeeked out. I didnt hear that sound again, but saw something that made chills run up my spine... the red dot ...that had to be the lazor sights of a gun. that meant i had a red dot on me... but so far no bullet piercing my body! i think anyway... so I shut the window, and grabbed a sawed off shotgun... its heavy loaded... and i ran outside. I was not happy that someone was outside, and more unhappy that someone was pointing that at me. what else coudl it be?  I was prepared to die, or kill. or both. you could hear the sound of my pump shotgun.. but nothing. i crept around the truck. lit up the flowerbeds... nothing. then i saw the red glow. Remind me to unplug my cell phone charger!!! but that sound..? My tomcat.... making weird noises hes never made before... sounds just like a girl.

boy dont i lead an exciting dangerous life? thats me. Im  a ninja warrior... dangerous I tell ya! now im all pumped up and wide awake. maybe ill fade in the recliner...Im reminded of when my child heard things under her bed. the booger man...she just would not sleep. So id ge a can of lysol and i had it labled "boogy man killer spray". I explained that this spray would instantly kill and make disappear any boogy man hiding. I sprayed under the bed, the closet..and any place she pointed to. .. whichwere several. Then she felt satisifed.. funny she trusted a can of lysol. I have a friend that has battled breast cancer. after a couple of surgeries, she has shared that she is worried.. that she will have to undergo another surgery... in june. Im nto sure she has anything to base this on. I hope not!  I guess sometimes..no matter what age you are, things just go bump in the night.

No comments: