Tuesday, April 19, 2011

what am i learning here?


The journey ahead. this is my 2nd attempt to post. I guess God didnt want the first one to post! lol. Sometimes that ol short bus... gets alittle bumpy. and often I take the scenic route..around. Sometimes its dry and long, and sometimes its cold and hard. But it seems it is always MY journey to take.

So..i know this looks like I havent made much progress, but ye smart-azzes...its because its almost the same pic..outside on the dirt road by my house. just looking different directions. I wonder if I am making any progress at all? Ive been told I am... i like to think I am... that "Ive come a long way". But sometimes I wonder...

Ive been told I am selfish. I guess maybe i am? I try to be open to other points of view, but rest assured I may not agree, and I wont be shy in telling you so either. I like things to be done "my way" but if your way is better Im sure Ill recognize that. I growl alittle, and roar sometimes...but im pretty harmless. I do not believe in tantrums, or senseless arguing... and find "word games" a waste of time. When im on a project...i should loosen up abit..I admit. Im very task oriented. I wonder ..do these things make me selfish? It is too bad the observer did not offer up some specific examples of this selfishness. It wo uld have helped me to improve. Capricorns Im told need that... be to the point. use the hammer. I wont break. promise.

I try to recognize when someone is in my life for a little while...or a long while...and how to handle it when it is time for them to go. Sometimes they dont handle it well either...only to return, and leave yet again. I say cherish the memories, forget if youc an..the painful ones...and learn. So im not sure if my personaltiy is just.... not compatible with ...another human being? lol. or... maybe I am the monster my ex wife said I was! I dont really think ex wives count...in what they say.... they are not very objective I think.

So i gotta get out of this recliner and get some work done here. so ill tie my own note to this "tumbleweed", and go on about my business.

1 comment:

Prairie Girl said...

Yeah Sundance, I see it....