Monday, March 26, 2012

a new journey

Isnt it funny how things dont appear as they truly are, until later.. like youve stared at it until you see it? At first it is so pretty until you decide to pick it up. or the other way around, like when I picked up something in the dark laundry room ...and felt it was soft, not a piece of dog food I dropped. Turns out scorpions are soft. He was alittle slow on the sting, and I was quicker on the stomp.




 So just because you see a bed of roses, doesn't mean you should run barefoot over them. I guess journey ahead can be taken in different ways.... other then barefooted...I used to think that the important thing was that I was on the stupid journey! but I think I was wrong now.  you can travel it in diff ways....and some ways are better then others.

you can criticize each way, if its not your way, it s easier to criticize.  But sometimes you will see more of the fine details one way, vs the other. So heres to the future journey, and the next few turns. May they be adventurous rather then sad and hard. May they bring wisdom, joy and peace rather then chaos, and heartache.  


A new chapter, with new tears, new laughter, and a new ending.

No comments: