Sunday, October 30, 2011

halloweenie 2011

halloweenie...woo hoo. the only time of year a grown man can dress like anything stupid and act even stupider...and no one even flinches. its true...I tested it... they dont even bat an eye. and sometimes they even take pictures of you! They call it.. Halloween (for adults). no apple bobbing.. or "fishing" for prizes.. its more like a live band, and every body gets toasted on their ass, and by the 3 rd hour, they really think they can dance! Its the best entertainment ever!  So I got me a pretty date, dressed like a knight. I carefully chose this costume, becuase as Captn America, I would have roasted, and it unzipps from the BACK... which means you better hope you dont have to go pee! Have  you any idea what happens when Capt America goes to the bathroom, and he asks some guy to unzip him? not good. not good. So this year, the knight. its not to hot...didnt sweat to much, and I can pee alone. I blended in well. I improved on my 2 steppin abilities... and only stepped on her toes twice. ok three times. I discreetly stole all the tootsie rolls from all the tables... (hell they were drunk and didnt know it) and watched the cheap entertaiment. One FAT woman pirate... one long haired guy in while with a top hat... and lots of others. but i especially enjoyed the hired help who were young and wore little short thingys that drove all male minds instantly crazy. One even bent over...arched her back..and someone took her picture while someone else raised her skirt from behind! I couldnt 2 step stumble bumble run flat assed fast enough to get my own or see what she was wearing under there... but..uh.... it did short my brain out for about ...say....3 hours. I had to slap myself 4 times to become conscious... ok 3 times. my date slapped me at least once. But after that I was semi normal...and we danced away.

In the end..I it was good cheap entertainment, and I saved a damsel in distress. I swear I did too. I saved her better then errol freakin flynn I did. Now the costumes are put up... and I m back to normal...well semi normal .... and ready for antoher owrk day. so ...in the words of my childhood...... trigger treat. I always wondered how that stupid horse held a bag of candy.

No comments: