Thursday, November 3, 2011

Healthy Livin..

Ive been thinkin. I hate it when that happens. Sometimes I smell something burning. I think I smell it after I start thinking..but hey, it could be before. Youll have to ask the little green man. (thats another blog yet to come). That bastage seems to know everything. So at 50 yrs of age, and all this disease and body parts wearin out and so forth, I decided maybe I should eat more healthy. Now I know that chocolate has kept me alive, and that its an undiscovered health food group of its own, but..I thought.... green.... something natural. Something grown. God gives it life, it must be good. So I went to the suckyourmoney/lifeouttayou store, and looked. Produce. yeah. ok. all kinds of stuff. i saw celery. ive heard of celery. but I didnt know how to cut it up....but then presto! I saw a bag of it already cut up! I got that. youc ant go wrong with all natural healthy stuff that comes right from the ground. WELL... I dont know if this particular stalk of celery grew out of a shit pile...or if it was cursed by the creator...but it did NOT taste good. But I was determined. So ifigure... one of those celerythingys per day.... no matter how bad. the first two days...well. i drank diet pop to wash it down. it was terrible. but now, the third day...

NOW IVE GOT IT!

No comments: