Friday, October 28, 2011

the inbetween time...

the nite is cooler..almost crisp. and it is wet outside. Its that time...you know... that special time.. in between being awake, and going to bed. The hardest time of all. To cease to exist for a few moments... to avoid life, and all thoughts. To stop feeling, and simply drift into nothingness. When  you wonder so many things... things of the day, things of yesterday....and of many yesterdays. Its a heavy kind of meloncholy time. A time that makes me restless.....a time that makes me walk.... a walk in the outdoors....in almost any weather.... to clear my mind. a mind that ...seems to never be clear. ha.  So I look at the stars. I talk to God. I cant think about the future during this special time. I am not sure what to call it... the "in between time".  not able to relax, but not able to continue. the body is tired, but the spirit restless. something inside speaks..or tries to.... and sitting here typing on this stupid thing seems to help me somehow.

somehow...things seem to go on anyway. just on and on.... someday they wont I guess. goodnite world.

No comments: