Tuesday, October 18, 2011

With some prjects completed, and others still being born, just out of reach., I have managed to stay busy and not let the sounds of my own wheels drive me crazy. A friend printed off all of these blogs for me.. (thank you Linda) and i have them all in a nice little folder. For some reason, she thought they were important. I sit here watching the north front blow my new American flag over my new sidewalk. And I know that if I make enough changes, that the memories of times past will slowly distort and change. and who knows...maybe even disappear. When I look out at it, from my fatboy recliner, I seem to have some kind of hope. I guess any variety of hope is a good thing right? I mean... its better to have garden variety hope, then none at all I think. So I watch it. And I watch time go by day by day. I have lots of free time it seems, even though I have completed many projects this year.  I watch the sunsets roll in, and once in a while even the sunrises ... I enjoy a coffee, maybe an ocassional pipe smoke...(I.Q. flavor), and I am thankful that I can witness daily miracles. I hear laughter, and note the way she can laugh, at things that are just not funny! lol. I mean...how does she do it? I see deer during my walks, that stand there, knowing who and what I am, but not caring...thinking..."whats that farm boy up to.. oh. no gun. sniff sniff. but the stinks."  I see life living, and growing, and I see my own face growing older day by day. I have not cut my hair in a while, and the grayness is quite noticeable. maybe Ill be one of those old men with a hat and long hair. ha. It is of course, almost "no shave november".. and Im getting a head start on that too. I try to not let the little things in life disappoint me. and lets face it. most of the things that do , are little things. In 10 yrs... they will mean nothing... much less 10,000 years.  I date. I pray. I seek God. And I am better. I am stronger. and maybe  life will be good. maybe even better. I will allow it... and recieve it, if God will send it.

Finally a tumble weed..... its about time. Remind me to write about how I buried electric wire to power the shop with...and kinda sorta buried the wrong wire. But I did not set anything on fire. This time.

Let us continue the course....

If this thing lets me post...maybe I will post some more later.

No comments: