Tuesday, October 25, 2011

country hunger .....not to be confused with "world hunger"

I keep wondering what that knawing feeling is in the pit of my stomach. I dont have time to deal withthat. So I ate another cheese sandwiche. and used the last two pieces of bread. Youd be surprised at how long you can go w/o going to the dreaded wally word money sucker store cuz you have to buy food place. not to worry, i have bottled water. I heard you could live on water for a long long time. Besides, i have 197 lbs to live off of. When / if I get down to say...190....ill start to wonder if I should go to the suckmedry wal-fart store to wander aimlessly up and down the isles. Once I had to call 911 cuz I got lost in there for about 3 days. I had teeth marks on the canned foods. yes its a superstore and its always freakin open. sucking the life out of regular folks. I still have some cans of soup in there. that would require getting up, opening can, heating contents...and the real kicker.... a bowl. you see you cant eat soup on a paper plate. makes a real freakin mess. so that means have to wash a bowl. see the problem? its growing... I have some other foods, but they are dated 2005 or something like that. the sack of potatoes is...well. we dont open that drawer in the ice box anymore. its better left shut. you cant eat it anyway...whats the use in ...well. see the problem? This is called "country hunger". Someday people like me will be on the tv... asking you to give a few cents...daily... and itll buy me a corndog. oh. I ate the last corndog a few days ago. ButI still have ketchup. and choc chips for emergencies. I have choc syrup too. but no milk to mixi with, and no ice cream. Lord no ice cream for forever. I can bite the block of cheese....and leave teeth marks. its more fun then slicing it... or HEY!! I could eat a can of something out of the can! IF it is not more then 5 yrs old. I think.. I ate tuna dated 2008... but did not die. so it must be ok. I have half a jug of grapefruit juice. I have a grill. I have a crock pot. ugh.

tomrrow....work and go to the money pit that drains me completely. I will have an emergency plan in effect beforehand. One locater, one credit card, a diagram with exit signs clearly marked....and a cell phone for urgent "is this good to eat/buy/fix" calls. do I have YOUR number??

country hunger. I feel light headed. where oh where is a good woman that will cook me something? Is there a God ?? ( okok i know there is but ...send her!) Ok i am rambling....its the first of "country hunger". write to me if you need an address where to send  your .25 cents.

No comments: