Tuesday, June 23, 2020

my long learning curve.

oh man. I stayed up too late. im sitting here trying to be conscious... sucking coffee.  Watching wife get ready for work...  it was a good weekend. I learned a few things... did you know an armadillo can jump 4 ft in the air and run your ass over AFTER being shot? yep. Remember that when you go outside in the dark at night, in boots and boxers . There were not one but TWO of them! Maybe I can have one flower left now...upright. Also... I decided to practice my welding skills abit… and learned you cannot lean up against the metal building, and weld on the pipe fence that adjoins it. I bout peed my pants. I only did that once. I sure wish my momma hadn't of taken me out of FFA when I was in highschool, or Id of known that! It seems my learning curve is long..and Im sure I saw no passing zones on it....so Ill get there when I get there..

Today, is a new day. cloudy. It rained good two days ago. Things are still kinda muddy. Gotta put on the mud boots to check the squash.  I heard 107 cough, and seemed to pant just alittle… Ill check her today in a minute. I cant lose another one ! Im on it!

Sometimes I think maybe my "common sense" is not good sense.... or maybe I just speak a foreign language ...and Im not understood... I try to evaluate my perceptions, to see if its just me, or maybe I think Im presenting myself well, but really im not. Ive decided I am, and the rest of the world is dogshit crazy. So  now that I worked that out...Im good.

The grass is transitioning.... from dead rye to burmuda...Im trying to see if its growing faster than the cows are eating it!  I got  nothing special today to say... just my usual wisdom. ha. so Ill sign off and give this some kind of title and post it.

No comments: