Friday, June 21, 2019

im back !! with internet!!!

well it has been a long road. things have changed so much in the last 10 years. I didn't know I would age so much during that time. lol. I guess I thought I would stay young even pushing 60.  So many things now I cannot do, or have to do differently. I just finished roofing the shed, and wished Id don't it differently now. But its done. I hope it doesn't leak. I don't remember bundles of shingles weighing that much! Im finally back home on the farm after getting married and being away for 5 long years. All I wanted was to share this place with someone special. And it finally happened. SHE came with me. I really doubted if she would, but she did! wow. Im still amazed.

and im amazed this site can now see all the pics my phone takes!! I better be careful there! lol. I have missed this peaceful setting. Note the yard is in terrible shape.  its been such a rainy wet underwater type of year. 

Im setting here in my OFFICE, with a desk and my computer!! woo hoooo!!! and I intend on updating everything since I have internet here at the farm now!! about time AT&T!! Its been a long time coming home. A lot of things I used to do without thinking now requires some planning. I have to remember how to hook up a trailer. lol. how to do certain things with the tractor. ITs coming back to me, but I have to think about it.

as one grows older, and is constantly reminded of aging and amazed at the changes in life that happen due to it, its nice to have help. something I would have never never accepted 10 years ago. Maybe my pride has taken a back door to my ummm muscles. 

I thank God for the peace I can now sometimes find in this place. For returning me back home with a bride that is sharing it with me. I pray now that she loves it here as much as I do. I hope that He will give me many good years of good health, and TIME to do the things I want to do so bad. now that I have my computer going again, and an OFFICE...with a desk...lol.. and internet here.... I plan to blog abit more.. share my thoughts some.. Im sure no body reads this mess as I don't advertise it much, or at all, lol. but It does help me to get my thoughts out, and maybe organize my goals a tad. 

I still wonder about that tumbleweed.... maybe she  will read me now and then. I hope if anyone does read this, they would make a comment so Ill know someone out there is …...well....there. lol.

Im sneaking up on learning to band calves, and I have a calf gate Ive never used  yet. soooo... that might turn out to be blog worthy. lol. Ill let you know....until then.... 

Later silly world.


No comments: