Sunday, September 2, 2018

weeds are like people.

Finally got back to this page. Took me a minute. lol. Well its 2018, and so many things are goin on. The kids are moving into a new home on my property. They now have 5 acres, and a new home. That son in law may be a quiet moody one, but he aint lazy. He works like a ...well...nevermind… but hes already got the water dug and put in. That daughter and grandson just make my day, everytime they smile !

So theres a new little black kitty at the farm... so far hes smart enough not to get squished by a truck, mule or tractor. I had my doubts, but hes faster than his scrawny body looks.

Today I spent many hours on a tractor brush hoggin… while I was on it, I was thinking, how many times have I done this...and saw the rabbits scurrying, and the red hawks swooping...lol... poor bunnies. Run rabbit run!! I was also thinking maybe im getting older, because it was hard to stay on the tractor that long. It was hot, and my allergies were killing me, and something stung me on the cheek. Well im calling it a sting.... maybe it bit. Does it matter what end of its little bug/bee body was used?  I started seeing myself in a cab tractor...with AC...and tinted windows.... oh yeah. and a radio. woo hoooo… Then I woke up and got back on the grass line....

Theres a lot of good grass under all those weeds. I just need to provide an environment where itll grow, and the weeds wont. But its there. Kinda like people. Too many weeds, not enough good grass. Theres pretty weeds with pretty blooms, and solid good grass with no blooms... but ones a weed, and one is good grass. Makes ya think. I need more time on the porch so I can finish these kinds of thoughts. lol.

So far this weekend, Ive felt joy, saw smiles, had good surprises, saw pretty sky lines, and I have good hopeful expectations....of rain, thunder, baby calves, and I cant say what else... lol. ...But its good. So  many bills, and so few checks....man...if only I could be in charge of how many checks and bills I get....(don't say it)

Plan your work, and work your plan.

this is what Im talking about...Life is pretty...if your looking for pretty...and expecting pretty...Isnt that a scripture? My prayer is that God will send peace...a special peace.....and a buyer for this home, so we can move back to our country home. No room for chaos, or ...well...chaos. just no room. 

I try to avoid misunderstandings... not sweat the small stuff, and always make time for a sunset. How many more of those do I have left?
Wonder whatever happened to that tumbleweed? You still out there tumbleweed?

So… steer straight, and getter done. 

No comments: