Friday, June 28, 2019

life and time....

Life.... and the passage of it. Seems like Im th inking more and more about this kind of thing. Seems to me it has a few critical points:

How you see it. How you receive it. How much time you get in it, or have left in it.  I read somewhere, that David didn't see how big Goliath was, instead he saw how easily Goliath was to hit with his rock. So...Perspective is everything and change the way you live, and react...

which is the next point, how you receive it. In most things you can decide how your reacting to it. You can decide if your going to receive Gods blessings, or not. Choosing to receive them means  you must be completely surrendered to Him...(which affects your perspective).

By the time I figured this out, I was concerned about the 3 rd point.... my time in it, and time left. Ive watched people age, and Ive noticed how the animals age. Seems everything in the world ages. They say there are some turtles that are 150 years old, but they age too. I wonder what you do during 150 years? hmmmm. Ive noticed the little baby chicks are so small and cute. but they grow quickly!  They change....then they die. Seems kinda pointless. but that appears to be the long and short of it.

So… with the amount of time I project I have left on earth, I have decided Im not going to get all my projects done. lol. I hate exiting, leaving things undone. Heck Im not even wise enough to know who all I oughta apologize to, and who I have actually had a positive impact on. oh well. Move forward and call it good. Unless a big ol pile of wisdom hits me between the eyes or something.  I thought Id give God the opportunity to allow me to finish out with LOTS of money, so I bought a lottery ticket... now I know HE doesn't need me to buy one to bless me, but I thought hey... ill jiggle the door.... maybe itll open. I bought the big one...you know...the power ball thingy. $3. so I waited, and checked on it. and I won! yep. I won $4. oh yah. I forgot to cash that in.

So what do you do? I guess try to learn more...so I can help myself and others... its better than just sitting down and getting fat, and watching tv...expecting the govtmt to provide me with food on my table. I think Ill just buy my own food with my own pay check that I earn. Call me old fashioned.  Now id love to "draw a check", but I don't want to be disabled to do it. lol.

Anyway....I better go. I have lots to do today.

No comments: