Tuesday, April 1, 2014

foggy in my mind

Lordy. this morning I am falling asleep here. I had my one cupper of coffee. I hope it does a miracle today. Don't you hate it when you have negative thoughts...and for no reason..no basis ... no justification? Maybe its just the fatigue. Cuz I am TIRED. did I mention I was sleepy?
ok bear this in mind just in case one of you invisible people decide to read this crap... that my mind is in a fog.

Today I plan to sit on my butt a lot. oh wait, I do that a lot anyway. I mean I don't feel very productive. Its april 1.... I wonder if there will be an april fools joke today? Wish I could think of something to play on the wife, but hey I can hardly think at all anyway.

I sure hope I get woke up. I wonder why I seem to always have to face "trust issues".? the way I was raised... or my career. Seems I don't trust anyone... for no good reason. ok my eyes are so heavy, and my brain just will not work. im going to go stand outside... or call someone and wake em up....to talk.

No comments: