Monday, April 21, 2014

easter weekend. perfect.

happy easter invisible people. this is Monday. another early day. get up at 5. at work by six. showered shave and in uniform. thankful for my bride to make me breakfast or I wouldn't get any.

we did easter egg hunts, took pictures, ate easter luncheon...that me and my bride made. we have a vitamix that we are experimenting with.

it was a nice weekend.... weather was just perfect. I got to see both girls...which was special.

im sleepy and drug out. it was a hard tiring weekend. burned abit of wood in the "clay pot".. as I call it. I didn't get to mow the yard, and it was a nice gentle rain. Im guessing itll be ready to mow before sat ...my next day off.

ok falling asleep here...gotta get some coffee. I saw too many easter rabbits, and not enough open jesus tombs.... I got kisses and hugs...from the ones I love... I saw children having fun. I thanked God for breathing... which is more than I could say a few years ago. All in all it was a good weekend. the redbuds are blooming... I saw a cardinal. perfect.

No comments: