Friday, April 11, 2014

the good turns in life...finally.

good morning world. its been a good week. eventful. from dead bodies to car accidents, to first aid, to traffic tickets... to the ups and downs of married life, to parents aging, in the hospital, and on and on. At least it was not a boring week. I have a new lawn mower! yeah. And I have a new genuine black in color VITAMIX! oh yeah. now im gonna be so freaking healthy. yes I am.

I better do something ..Im about to bust out of these breetches im wearing...

ive been delinquent in writing here lately. the weather is warming up... and getting nicer. were getting some rain, and things are blooming. I guess its spring. finally. who d of thought it would ever arrive.? whew. it was a long winter. I have got to get back to the farm to see what the kids have done.. lol. one can never tell. I know they are mowing the yard, cuz I saw it on fb. ha..

I don't feel very funny...this am. just tired. I could use another cup of coffee. lol. so Ill say God is good, Life is good... its been a good week in general... with a few challenging days. yesterday was good. IT started out well, and ended well. what more can you ask? yay me. yay us. Im thankful for my wife.... with all her quirks and stubbornness, I love her....and I remember how empty my life seemed before her. Although my lifestyle, and my daily doings, have changed completely... I have to say, things are good. things are very good.

Now I am trying a few "doors" to see if they open. Lets see what God will do next! jerimiah 33:3 !! hang on for the ride!! lets make a few good turns in life!

Peace unto you!

No comments: