Tuesday, December 20, 2011

a crazy christmas w/i my mind.

Christmas. It means so much to so many. the nephew on Scrooge said..."there are things that have brought me happiness, without fattening my purse one bit... Christmas is one of these"... I swear. he said it. I heard him. no I dont know him.. it was on tv.

Cold, gray, snow, and did I say cold? But we decided sometime ago, we would celebrate it at this time just so we can put a lot of colored lights into the environment. Hey its cold, gray and snow. Now lets make em blink. no the colors ...they can blink. stop asking stupid questions. no? really? no ones asking questinos? dang it. too much caffiene again. okok.. so. Christmas. Its the end of the year... i have a tree leaning at 40 deg ( broke one of the plastic legs) "decorated" with stuff. I am too christmassy. Now shut up. Isnt it odd, how we do this thing.? Now I have an idea. lets go out and buy alot of stuff. the economy needs it. and lets wrap them in colored paper. and lets put them under (the high side) of the leaning tree.

We cant put baby jesus in the city lights... we might upset someone. ugh. So. Thank you Jesus for coming. being born. thank you even more for dying for me. and rising again made it all worth while. Although  you made me "unique"... (the 4 that follow these silly blogs call it funny, and yes you knwo who you are), I am proud to get the chance to try to live up the purposes you have set before me. oh, and can you tell that last crazy cow, to load up on the trailer w/o killing me or herself, so i can reunite her with her "friends". the happy ones.. in california. (she dont need to know its not calif)

In the mean time.. sometimes this gray cold snow stuff... is just ... well. gray and cold. ugh. I wonder what christmas on the beach is like? waves. sand. sun??? some pretty ladies walking in front of me.

After this week I will not think of work, reports, deadlines, bills, or worry about a tripping over a tree in the dark. I have faith. it will not fall. sigh. I will focus on the smiles of the people I love. and chocolate pie. oh..and someones birthday cake. on.. music, and making good memories.

and growing old. oh thank God I get to grow old. today I looked all over the truck for my bluetooth ear piece. I checked my phone and it was connected. I was within 30 ft of it! but I just couldnt find it. in wallyworld I knew... when I checked it again... and it was connected..that i still had it. ON me. i searched myself in walmart. I found it in my stpuid shirtpocket. oh yes. I love growing old as a semi hi techy person. people thought I forgot to take my meds. hmmm. that might account for the voice asking questions.....

Merry Christmas to all. Try to remain sane until next year. oh the miracle of Christmas! now where are those meds. They are not.. i looked there.

No comments: