Tuesday, December 6, 2011

im an oklahoma redneck. now kiss my butt. *spit*

Today is a cold gray kind of december day. Alittle bit lonely. My g/f is..(yes I said girlfriend!) leaving tonight for new freaking york city...for 5 days. I bet she has so much fun she doesnt even remember this country boy. Time will tell I guess. I was in walmart today...with her, and she went thru the lingerie deptmt... I saw a sign hanging overhead that said "intitmate". I thought...hmmm. how romantic... so I made her slow dance with me under the intimate sign in walmart. now you know your redneck when you think dancin under "intimate" in the lingerie sectino of wally word is romantic. aint I special. hell yes. *spit*

Sometimes I get down, but then I hear that infectious giggle... and it just seems to lift my spirts somehow. I am not sure why I am on this kind of roller coaster, and I have not appreciated all the twists and turns it takes me on...but I must admit there have been some that I fully appreciated!  So I ll hold on, and wherever God takes me with it, Ill just go. Ill not hang my head and be a sad little man in a sad little house. Ill look up smile, and maybe even howl alittle... this is not my plan... but His has to be better then anythingI  could dream up.

I figured out how to make this "smart" phone be a fm radio..so im sitting here listening to c&w music. Ive slept single ina double bed, Ive walked in tall cotton, and Ive been boot scootin... and I never even left my fat ass recliner. and btw, this silly chair is leanin right. I wonder if this lazy boy it shaping my butt to the right or not? It better not be...cuz when I  two step (and Im getting way better at it) I do not wanna drift off to the right like im hving a stroke or soemthing. someone might call 911 or take me by the arm and try to tie me to the table so I dont wander off. Ill just start sitting here and lean to the left.....

I got the Christmas tree up...but this ol tree has seen its better days. I kinda broke the leg on it....and its leaning about 40 degrees. I m surprised its even standing up. I guess its fitting... the tree leans... my chair leans... hell...I probably lean too. I bet I have one leg shorter then other or soemthing.  or one butt check flatter then the other.  that cant be good.  I wouldnt even be able to create a good "seal" when I sat on the crapper. oh lets not go there...

no one said anything about lights on the house, so I m not saying anything either. I managed to get me a metal wood box on rollers made...now i can stack a ton of wood in it...(its 2ft x 3 ft) and roll it inside the back screened in porch. now i dont have wood ...and hopefullu scorpions in the house. I told that to the one I stomped in my bed room floor. turns out I can see them in this new carpet.

hey hey hey...wahts so wrong...with one more drinkin song...well thats on the radio. you dummy... youll ruin your life with that crap. be creative and write a song about something else. i know... how about slow dancing under the intimate lingerie song. yeah. do something with that cowboy. then  youll have a hit. dummy.

thats all I have to ramble about for now...ill end this listening to...how can I make you see.....it matters to me.....

No comments: