Tuesday, February 18, 2020

later WW! time, winter, and common sense.

Im amazed at how fast time has flown by! I used to hear my ol grandma say this kind of thing. I remember thinking no way...an hour is an hour. time is time. But I swear she was right! Its already mid February! We did the new years thing, and the valentines thing... and the year is already passing so quickly! I went from a brown haired young stud, to a silver haired...old stud. Im really amazed at this time passing thing. My friends are starting to die.....and Im not even 60 yet. Im trying to use that number so I can get used to the sound of it. I told kt, Im going to start saying "sexy 60", She said, no. just don't dad. just ...no. lol.

Its another long wet gray winter, just like I predicted it would be. Im constantly reminded of all the things I have yet to do.... I did work on some pipe fencing... its something Im not very good at. I always think how Ill do it, and then when I actually start doing it, I think..."what was I thinking". a 2 hour task is all day. Just how old am I?? sigh.

Yesterday was nearly 70 deg, and 2 days from now they say maybe snow. My life is a lot like Oklahoma weather.... its here, its there, and when it happens , its doesn't hit as hard as its supposed to. And when it does, it takes 2 weeks to get over it.

the political campaigning is ramping up again.... Im again, amazed at the lack of judgement in some of these partys. ok the democratic party, although the republican party is far from perfect too. I wish someone would form a Common Sense Party. Id strive to be a member of that. I swear some of these guys would operate like a guy wearing flip flops in a cow lot. just makes no sense.

Im taking this moment to say goodbye to an old friend of mine. WW passed a couple days ago. we have a funeral on Saturday. I had a lot of fun with you WW! Ill see you again someday!

No comments: