Sunday, February 26, 2012

Acceptance, the final frontier.

its hard to know what goes on inside a person. or an animal. once I watched two dogs as they played together... they were close. One dog was killed by a car, as the other one lived untouched. She sniffed and stayed close by. She knew. I konw that inside, she hurt. She followed me as I took him, and buried him in the pasture. She knew my heart was heavy, but I know she was saddened. I could just sense it, see it... she would go back to that spot...where I buried him a time or two...but then... she just accepted it. Gone. Now what is here now? So she rolled on, as she was created to do. to face new adventures, to love a new love, to chase another rabbit...fetch another stick. Its too bad I cant be more like her... Sometimes I ignore the signs I read in others, especially if I am emotionally attached.

Once there was a man who fell in love (or so he believed) with a woman. She said the words he wanted to hear, and believed her. She ...well... she did not let herself adore him. She refused to submit herself to him, as she did not trust. She was afraid. If "love" comes from God, then I wonder how God would bless this couple? I cannot see how she could recieve a blessing from Him. It did not appear she trusted her man, or her God...or she would have immersed herself in both him and Him. But to stay "safe" ..she did not. ... which led to....no. no i wont. circumstances. single to long. set in our ways. all were phrases created to hide behind.... because lack of Trust in Him, creates fear of the best He has for you: love. real love. enduring, lasting, satisfying, love. To bad ....that when he saw this in her, he could not sniff, and accept.."gone", and just go forward to see what is next.

There are more days behind us, then there are left in front of us. How do you wish to spend them?

I wonder who is watching this "movie"? I hope they feel the things I want them to feel. and see what I see. the sunsets, the blue sky when theres not a cloud present, the thing that lives on...when something you loved is gone. what is that? I hpe they have a front row seat...maybe the end ...will tell ... the answers.

No comments: