Monday, March 30, 2020

I have followers!! friends!!

OM MY GOSH!!! I have followers!!!! I cant believe it~!~~ After YEARS..... Im not longer invisible!!! SOME one has found the "follow" button!! and all my so called real life friends assured me there was NO button!! ha! take that!! okok to their credit, the FOLLOW button shows up on a desk top, but does not show up on your phone. 

Much to my surprise, when I JUST published the last blog, I saw SEVEN followers.... woo hoooo… and one "X" where there used to be a follower... maybe they died... or probably umm...doesn't affiliate with my political values... or..something. And there was one that even had a picture posted with her! Go cindy!! 

The others are sure I will stalk them. Ive give all that stalking stuff up.... Ive written it before...and ill write it again...just so  your all assured.... I only stalk on Thursdays nights. Please leave blinds cracked. After all if its cold to you outside, its cold to your stalker too. Some hot chocolate outside the window also be nice.

Followers!!!! Where SHALL this exciting new direction take us all????  This could be a whole new thing! Don't worry Ill forget I have any followers...in about 15 minutes, good thing I type fast.
okok thanks for finding the follow button on your desk top!!

No comments: