Monday, October 7, 2019

a new start and shed doors lock

Well im writing today because today is the first day of a new beginning for me. A new chapter so to speak. Its Monday, and Im not going off to work. Ive retired once more, and Im on a venture to do things at home to make life easier for pam.

Ive fixed a few things around here in the last few months since we moved in....now that Im back at the farm with my bride, I saw many things that needed to be redone. or just fixed. We have windows on order, and a roof coming.

The other day, alone at the farm, I decided to go to the shed and get the heavy pumpkin out and place it on th efront porch.... the cold front had come, and the wind was howling! I went out to the shed and saw 3 young boys riding a jack ass down the dirt road in front of my house. Im my mind I thought, those stupid kids... lol. at least they are having fun. Then the wind blew, and the door slammed shut leaving me inside the storage building in the dark. I then discovered that the new door latch I installed works really well when the wind blows the door shut. I could either tear the door up, and re fix it, or wait on pam. Well. I waited and the door finally opened with pam and katy filming me for a new FB video. ugh. They said I had it coming.... but I totally disagreed with that.

So I need to fix that door thing. I need to go attempt to fix this dinner.....wish me luck.

No comments: