Saturday, April 16, 2016

just a little update on the tiny house.

I may have mentioned this before...but I have a "tiny house " project. you see, I built this shop, its a 25x25 shop.,, and I decided to build a living quarters in it. Its really a nice "dog house". I figure when this woman frustrates the crap out of me, I can retreat to it, and feel the peace of the country. That peace has healed me before...sooo.. but I had NO idea that this tiny house project would be so demanding ....and HARD... omg. I can no longer get on my knees and spring right back up to get something..I now have to crawl over to something and pull myself up with it. Reminds me of when my aunt Reba would bend over to get a tooth that fell out of her head, and then couldn't get back up.

As soon as I can remember how to get more pics off my phone and onto this ...I ll post a few pics of what Im doing here. So today I checked the garden, and I worked with a hired friend to do the bathroom. We worked ont he shower a lot...but its still not finished. I swear Ive put so much money in this, and so much time, I think I may self destruct!

The wind nearly blew me away, I painted my fingers red, but I didn't cut anything off. Next trip Ill hope to finish the shower, and maybe be ready to put sheet rock up. I guess there are things in life that you just underestimate, but ... if you stay with it, you get it done. God Help me.... were going to get this done together!

(Hi Jenner!)

No comments: