Monday, August 15, 2011

happy anniversary.

yesterday.... never did seem so far away... my thoughts of you, and the way you loved me. now today.... im not sure you were ever real, my idea of you and the way i thought you loved me. Tomorrow now... I wonder how... i will receive your memory.. if you well disappear completely into something I used to call reality... but may question its existance then.

perceptions.. arent they just a form of reality? your image...was real to me once. Now its just something I remember. But explain this pain... is it the realization of something that was so important...never actually existing? were you ever real? and maybe it just does not matter. perhaps, my heart and mind are my world. Heart and mind... they seem to transend all time...they know but do not care...and see only to love feel and bare.... everything.

one year ago.... you were so real. tonight...as I sit here alone....in an empty house.... you are not so much...but explain the pain. its my new song. explain the pain...
and no im not smoking crack.

No comments: