Thursday, July 28, 2011

nothing.

tonight was such a pretty night. despite that fact that it is very dry, and in fact a record breaking drought .. the night air was not so hot... and the stars were pretty. I walked my place tonight, as I often do, and saw the many places where memories pop up. I wondered ...again.... why I am in this place. I will remember the good times with others, but the good times I have alone too. And the projects I have managed to complete alone. Ive done ok.

I sold the cows today. I took a loss of course..but not as bad as I thought it was going to be. all but one stupid mean ol bitch of a cow. she tried to kill me of course. I could not fin dmy cattle prod... and I sure needed it. I bloodied my hand from beatin gher with a rod... as it rubbed a huge sore on my fingers. I was lucky I didnt get hurt. I guess I should invest in a proper loading squeeze shute... instead of a home made ..(gate)

My thoughts are not deep... and my skill at writing is not so great either.. but I will continue to stop in here and share a few thoughts. It has been one  year ...on aug 17..... that "she" exited my life. I have dated alot ...since then. but somehow there is still too much of her in me yet. I suppose in time (I hope) she will sort of disappear.  I cant see that, but they say time does that kind of thing.  The daily tasks of living remain... the deadlines, the stress, the bills, the mundane, (no thats not the name of my dog) and most of all, the emptyness that cannot be ignored and swell sup in the quietness of night. I think that is why I walk at night. I know some people send their tumbleweeds out at night.... with their letters attached. I just walk and talk. It is harder to see memories in the dark. I am better at staying busy in the day, but I still dread the oncoming winter months.  Letterman is over...and craig ferguson is doing his thing. what a racket. act stupid with a few puppets, and get rich. only in america.

maybe the country will go bankrupt on aug 1.... otherwise it is my girls bday. I worry about her,.. as she is having some physical troubles.

I wish this world a good night.....and dont forget to dream. its how I got into this mess after all. And the rest of the world should be righthere with me too!

No comments: